If you have divorce law legal questions, contact our firm. We offer free initial consultations, accept credit cards and are conveniently located "in the blue house behind Domino's Pizza," also known as the Carter Cotton Gin House, 109 Cleburne Street, Franklin, Tennessee. To Contact Us, Click below or call 615-599-7719.
Uncontested Divorce Legal Help in Franklin TN
Because, personal preferences of the parties and certain legal considerations and requirements can quickly present unavoidable complications. For instance:
- Tennessee state guidelines governing child support will be applied by the Court regardless of parents' proposals and plans. Parents often agree to waive child support, but this is rarely approved by the courts as a deviation from the guidelines. An attorney can help.
- Banks may not agree to remove one spouse from the home mortgage.
- Vague or general plans regarding children can lead to strife and are not favored by the Court.
- Often, all of the key issues may not have been thoroughly discussed.
- Or, after speaking with an attorney one party or the other realizes that the original agreement was not in their best interests or that of the children.